Can I save a draft copy of my case before filing it? Yes. If you are unable to complete all of the neccessary information, you have the option of saving (multiple times) a partially completed case and exiting the system without filing the case. If you are not ready to file your case, then do not check the "Are you ready to File?" box before saving the case information. Your case is in a "draft" version as long as the box remains unchecked. If the box is checked and the information is "SAVED," then the case will be filed and cannot be edited or modified unless unlocked by the FLRA.
Why are some or all of my cases in red? If the case is red, then it means the case has a document or file attached that is in a format that the Case eFiling System cannot support. You must remove the attachment before you can file your case.
May I submit an electronic filing by email? No. All electronic filings required under the FLRA's Rules and Regulations must be submitted via the FLRA Case eFiling System. In limited circumstances, and with the express permission of the FLRA, certain documents may be submitted by email to the FSIP after a case has been filed.
Will I receive confirmation that my electronic filing has been received. Yes. You will receive an email at the address associated with the filing representatives profile stating that a case was filed. You will receive the traditional formal notice that that your case was filed along with all necessary case information by mail.
How do I edit my profile? To edit your profile, sign in the Case eFiling System, and click on the "EDIT" button that appears next to your email address.
What happens after I register in the Case eFiling System? Can I immediately file a case? Not right away. After registering in the system, your representative profile must be reviewed and approved by the FLRA before you can file a case. You will receive notification (normally within one business day) at the email address provided during registration that your profile has been approved. You only have to register and be approved once, and then you can proceed with filing cases in the FLRA Case eFiling System.
What file types can be uploaded and attached to my case?

For security reasons, the FLRA Case eFiling System allows only certain types of files to be uploaded and attached to a case. For example, files with a .doc, .docx or .pdf extension are allowed. There are other file types or file extensions that are also allowed. For a complete list, please see the "List all Allowed File Types" report. If you upload a file that is not allowed by the system, then you will not be able to "SAVE" and file the case.

Now that I am a registered representative, how do I sign in to the Case eFiling System? To sign in go to and click on the link to FLRA Case eFiling System. Then click on the link "Already a registered user?..." Here you will be asked to enter your email address and the password generated for you by the system when you first registered. If a matching record is found in our system, then the system will present you with the option to "VIEW" your profile to file a case or "EDIT" your profile to make changes to your profile.
How do I create a profile in the Case eFiling System? Download and view the attached document for step-by-step directions.
How do I add a new case once my profile is approved by the FLRA? View the attached document for step-by-step directions.
Can I make changes to a case once it is filed? As with a case that is filed by traditional paper copy methods, you cannot edit or add attachments to a case once it is eFiled. In very limited circumstances, the FLRA may "unlock" a case and allow a party to make changes to a filing. A party that believes that edits are neccessary must make a request to unlock their case in the eFiling System, setting forth the specific reasons why they should be permitted to edit or supplement their filing.
How do I eFile an unfair labor practice (ULP) charge with a Regional Office of the Office of the General Counsel? Step-by-step instructions for eFiling ULP charges can be found in the attached document.
How do I eFile a representation petition with a Regional Office of the Office of the General Counsel? Step-by-step instructions for eFiling representation petitions can be found in the attached document.
I forgot my password. How do I get it? Go to the eFiling login page, and click on "Forgot your password?" and follow the instructions.
How do I add an attachment to my case? If you have any attachments -- such as briefs, evidence, or arbitration awards, etc. -- to submit in connection with your case, you must first save the case by clicking the Save button at the top or bottom of the screen. You will be taken back to your Home Page. Select your case from the list of Cases and click the Edit button next to the case. When you return to your case, you may now go the Attachments section and click the Add Attachment button.
How do I print a copy of my case so that I can serve the other parties to the case? First, you must click the Save button at the bottom or top of the screen. This will take you back to your Home Page. Select the case that you want to print from the list and click View. Go to the Case Document Section. Click on the “Create/Update Case Document” button. A pop-up window will appear showing that your document is being created. Then refresh your screen (by clicking the F5 key on your keyboard, for example) and a link to the PDF copy of your case will appear. Click the link to open a copy of your case that can now be printed. Please note, that you must have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer to open the PDF copy of your case.
How do I eFile a pleading with the Office of Administrative Law Judges (OALJ)? View the attached document for step-by-step directions.
What if I need help using the Case eFiling System? There are a variety of ways to receive technical assistance with the eFiling system depending on the type of case you are filing: If you are filing a case with the FSIP, then create a "Help Request" in the system. Be sure to specify why you need help. The FSIP will review your request and respond accordingly. If you are filing a case with the Authority, then contact the Case Intake and Publication Office at 202-218-7740. If you are filing a case with the Office of the General Counsel, then you may call the regional office you are filing with, or create a "Help Request" in the eFiling System.

We're glad you're interested in doing more with Quick Base!

Now we need to make you official before you share apps or manage your account.

Verifying your email lets you share Quick Base with others in your company.

Your work email
Your company
Report Name *
Reports and Charts Panel
Each table has a panel listing its reports and charts, organized in groups.
This report will be listed only for you, in the group Mine.
Only you can see the report in the panel. You can't ever list it for other users. You can still let others open it by sending them links.
Please wait while your new report is saved...
Field label
Column heading override
What does auto mean?
Fields in:

Fields to Extract:

Name for the new table:
Items in the new table are called:

When you bring additional fields into a conversion, Quick Base often finds inconsistencies. For example, say you're converting your Companies column into its own table. One company, Acme Corporation, has offices in New York, Dallas and Portland. So, when you add the City column to the conversion, Quick Base finds three different locations for Acme. A single value in the column you're converting can only match one value in any additional field. Quick Base needs you to clean up the extra cities before it can create your new table. To do so, you have one of two choices:

Read more about converting a column into a table.

Show fields from Show fields from Show fields from a related table